Plans For Every Need
EssentialYou focus on your business. We'll focus on your website. It will be fully managed for you all day, every day.
- Weekly reports
- Weekly plugin, theme & core file updates
- Emergency support
- 24/7 uptime monitoring
- Cloud backups (1x daily)
- Google Analytics integration
ProfessionalYour website will be kept updated and highly secure with a fully tailored security setup.
- All the services from Essential PLUS
- Cloud backups (2x daily)
- Unlimited 24/7 website edits
- Security optimization
- iThemes Security Pro premium plugin
EnterprisePriority support for websites - eCommerce, membership, multilingual, staging, or advanced.
- All the services from Essential & Professional PLUS
- Cloud backups (4x daily)
- Priority Support
- Speed Optimization
- WP Rocket premium plugin
- WP Smush Pro premium plugin
- Mobile & tablet optimization
- Complete malware removal
Don’t require monthly support? No problem, you can order a single job for $99.
There are no setup fees or long-term commitments. We offer a 30-day money back guarantee. You can cancel or change plans at any point. Need some help deciding which is the right plan for you…? Contact us, we’re happy to help!
Frequently Asked Questions
There are plenty of WordPress care plan companies out there. Why should I work with you?
- We offer 24/7 support. Because zindotech was built around a 100% remote work environment, we have staff working from here in the US and across the globe.
- We do more than WordPress! Yes, our tech support also includes some tech platforms like Trello, Active Campaign, Hubstaff, and more. We’re adding more platforms all the time. Shoot us an email if you have a question about a specific one.
- We give our customers free access to premium plugins. Every website on our Professional Plan or Enterprise Plan care plans gets access to iThemes Security Pro, WP Smush Pro, and WP Rocket. This is a pretty terrific value considering the overall prices of our care plans.
- We are expert marketers as well. Not only do you get our years of experience in web development, but also our years as professional marketers. zindotech, is just one of the many ways we support the small to midsize business marketplace. We also offer zindolabs.com – where we teach people how to launch, grow, and scale a business. zindohub.com – where you can start a WordPress website for free. zindoconnect.com – if you are looking to hire a freelancer for a specific need and of course zindo.co – where we talk tech, marketing, entrepreneurship, and more.
- Check out our online reviews, testimonials, and customer stories of how we help!
How do I send you my login credentials?
You have 2 secure options! You can:
- Include the necessary login credentials during checkout.
- Reply to your welcome email just after you check out with all your login credentials.
Both ways ask you to use a self-destructing link to ensure our team are the only people who can receive your usernames and passwords.
Will you help me get started with my WordPress maintenance package??
We measure results based on the success of our customers and partners. We have a whole team devoted to customer success and helping you get started is a huge part of that.
If you’re getting started with a care plan for your own website(s), we’ll send you a series of introductory emails. They detail how to effectively ask for edits, the best screen capture tools, our progress with things like plugin updates and speed optimization and other ways to get the most value out of your plan.
What's included in your unlimited edits? What's not included?
Unlimited edits do include edits to content on any page, changing banners, headers or footers, changing plugin settings, CSS adjustments, blog content or context edits, adding a new landing page, formatting landing pages, changing images or text, adding coupon codes or updating shopping carts. Unlimited truly does mean unlimited too!
Unlimited edits do not include custom development (PHP, plugins, themes, etc), updating custom code, graphic design, PSD to WordPress, creation of content or building out a new website or subdomain.
EDIT EXAMPLE 1
Included: You want us to upload blog content that you created with attached images that have been sent and format for WordPress with instructions
Not included: You want us to create a blog post, find images and upload to WordPress with no instruction for formatting
EDIT EXAMPLE 2
Included: You want us to add a new product to your WooCommerce store (for which you’ve provided all needed content).
Not included: You want us to create a custom checkout process for your WooCommerce store.
EDIT EXAMPLE 3
Included: You want us to install and set up a plugin to use it’s built-in functionality.
Not included: You want us to create new functionality that doesn’t exist in a plugin. (This would require custom development which may be available at an hourly development rate.)
EDIT EXAMPLE 4
Included: You want us to take the text that you emailed to us and use it to replace the current content on your About page
Not included: You want us to write content for or design your About page.
We’d be happy to help you with custom development as well. That kind of project is fully covered by our hourly work or a retainer plan.
Do you manage WooCommerce websites?
We sure do! Websites with advanced functionality like this require our Pro Plan or above, as do membership sites, multi-language sites, any sites with on-site payments, etc. They take more resources for us to manage so making sure you’re on the right plan means we’ll be able to dedicate what’s needed to keep your website secure, fast, and running smoothly.
Does it matter what hosting provider I'm using?
No! We’ll work with any website regardless of where it’s hosted.
We understand that different websites have different needs and that people have realistic budgets that they have to meet.
That being said, we may not be able to achieve your speed and security goals on a shared hosting provider. If you’d like to upgrade, we have a great list of recommendations and trusted hosting partners we can suggest.
How does onboarding work?
Once you sign up for the care plan that makes the most sense for you, you’ll receive a welcome email with information on your plan and details about how to securely send us your login credentials.
Once you send login information for your WordPress dashboard and hosting provider, we’ll have your plan fully implemented in 24-48 hours. This includes a 200+ item checklist to get your website fully optimized.
The speed enhancements can take up to a week since we have to optimize everything for your unique core files, theme and plugins and we want to be careful not to cause any downtime for your website. So we take our time and make sure this is done right instead of risking potentially compromising your website.
And of course, we’ll keep you updated with our work as it happens via email. We make the whole process totally transparent!
You can expect to receive your first weekly report the first Monday after you sign up with us. If you sign up over the weekend, we may send your first report the next Monday to make sure we have everything ready before reporting back to you.
What if I have multiple (2+) sites that need to be managed?
No problem! We can manage websites for you whether you’re running 1 or 10.
Our care plans each cover one single site, domain, subdomain or WordPress installation. If you have multiple sites as subdomains of a site (e.g. zindotech.com and subdomain.zindotech.com) they still count as separate sites. If you have 3 websites that you’d like us to manage, you’ll need 3 plans, one for each site.
You are more than welcome to choose different plans for each website depending on the needs of each individual site.
Do you offer phone support?
We’ve set up our pricing structure to stay pretty lean and with our global team, it just makes more sense to handle all our support through email and livechat.
While we don’t offer phone support, we’ve made customer service a huge priority here at zindotech and you’ll find both our email and livechat support fast, effective and friendly!